Incorrect inspection or hazardous work is prevented.
Trapezoidal inspection port, that products are not flowed to the non-inspection area, prevents incorrect inspection.Illumination of the whole inspection port calls attention to operators during X-ray irradiation. (Patent pending)
Low running cost
- Use of long-life X-ray generator makes it possible to reduce the running cost about 60%. *1
- The power consumption is cut by about 50%. *1
Other functions are also enhanced.
- Lightweight design ensures easy transportation for the maintenance work.
- Overall height and depth are small, ensuring space saving.
- Mask inspection function
- Simple weight check function
Example of sensitivity comparison between X-ray inspection system and metal detector (Compared with the conventional company products)
No Curtain Type
- X-ray shielding curtains are not installed.
- Lightweight, small, or unpacked articles that do not pass through the shielding curtains can be flowed.
|Dimension of inspection product *1||Maximum passage width 190mm, Maximum passage height 100mm
(no curtain type, 40mm)
|Weight capacity||5kg *2|
|Transport belt speed||15～45m/min *3|
|Belt width||220mm (without meandering-less function)
(220mm with meandering-less function is optional.)
|Detection sensitivity||φ0.3mm iron or stainless ball, stone, hard bone,
and high density plastic pieces, etc. *4
|Display unit||12.1 inches-wide TFT color LCD (with touch panel)|
|Structure||Main unit/Base: All-stainless (SUS304)
Conveyor: IP66 or equivalen
|Max X-ray output||Tube voltage: 40kV Tube current: 1.5mA (Max: 60W)|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0 to 37℃, Humidity: 30 to 85%, No dew condensation allowed.
(It is necessary to clean the filter periodically.)
|Safety performance||X-ray leak dose ratio, 1μSv/h or less|
|Main power supply||AC100V±10%/AC200V±10% 550VA 50/60Hz *5|
* 1 For details, see the drawing of the possible inspection range.
* 2 For 10kg-applicable models, contact System Square Inc.
* 3 For other transport speed models, contact System Square Inc.
* 4 The detection capacity may vary depending on the type of inspection product and the operating environment.
* 5 Power consumption is different when cooling unit is equipped.
* The detection sensitivity to be used actually may vary depending on the physical properties (contents and shape, etc.) of inspection product and/or the operating environment.
* The cover to prevent the X-ray leak may be required at the inlet and outlet according to the length of inspection product.
* The contents of the items described above are subject to change without prior notice due to continual improvement.